Sunday, May 25, 2014

One fine holiday in West Sumatera – Part 2 Tour the Beach (Painan)

After tour the lake, the second day was tour the beach. Beside of mountain atmosphere, beach is also my favorite place. I can stand for a long time just to enjoy the blue, hear the sounds of waves and feel the wind blows my hair.

West Sumatera is one of province in Indonesia that famous with the beach. All of the west side of this province is beach. Imagine the blue view along the way. The beach that we would like to visit at that day was Carocok Beach or Pantai Carocok.

Pantai Carocok placed at Painan, Pesisir selatan. It took about 4 hours from Solok. It quite long way but believe me, all of your effort to see that place will be paid off.

That second day my family can’t come with us. So I asked my high school friends to join. Luckily my friends Depi, Argie, Gerry and Iyud came with us.

To reach Painan we have to through Padang City. For the first two hours, we through the hills and the green view. The others two hours were a very amazing one. We through the hills with the beach view. All we can see was blue from the top of the hills. I really enjoy traveling with the view like this. Everyone keeps laughing and telling the story. It was like recalling the time when we were still at Senior High Schools. Just like people said memories never gets away.


After four hours tiring yet fun in the way, finally we reach beach. But before that we take a lunch first in one of Padang Restaurant near the beach. It’s about 5 minutes away from Pantai Carocok.

Here is the view of the restaurant.


And here we were at Pantai Carocok.

We arrived at Pantai Carocok when the sun was really bright. It was about 1pm. I really like swimming in the beach. Playing around and enjoy the blue. I don’t mind my skin will completely burn because I really love the beach.

To see the best view we sail from the pier to the island named Cingkuak Island near it. It just took 5 minutes sailing from the pier. 




Blue sky VS blue sea


Selfie

The beach where I was swim is full with coral. I got injured in my knee but I really don’t care. Swim with the fish, jellyfish, and near the coral with the sands it was PERFECT.





Lets playing arround 


In Pantai Carocok there are water sports that we can enjoy. We played it. Actually I am not really kind of water sport person. I would rather spend my time swimming around the beach or laying around the sands than playing with those stuffs. So at that time I just played once.

After enjoying the beach our next destination was Bukit Langkisau. Here, I told you. If you come to West Sumatera the must visited place is this place. It took about ten minutes to reach the top of the hills. We can use the car to reach it. I wouldn’t talk too much for this. Here, I’ll show you the picture that I took up there.

Waiting for the sunset with a glass of coffee, felt cold weather and this view. It was stunning.











Thanks to Argie, Gerry, Depi, and Iyud
This trip was on May 17, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment