Monday, January 12, 2015

Hi-light of 2014!

I know it’s too late talking about New Year in the middle of January. January has already past 13 days. Yet better late than never (common people says that). 2014 had valuable meaning for me. I have been through a lot of good and bad things.

Let make some review the so-called-precious-moment back from January to December 2014.

January
At 5 of January 2014, I was officially become a staff in my company. End up my 3 month probation. It was a good beginning of the year.

February
February is my month. I was born on February 7 1992 on Friday. And 2014 is kind of special because I celebrate my 22 birthday, the same day as my born day, Friday.

March
March was kind of almost the end of high season on my company. On March finally I finished my 2nd and 3rd report at the same time. I felt the real working life at that time.

April
Everyone has at least one bucket list on their life. Me, from several bucket lists I have, I am very proud because I had top 3 of my bucket list that I achieved during 2014. April was the month when I can visit my first of 3 which is Tangkuban Perahu.

May
There was some national holiday on May. From that some, I could take my annual leave and travel on long weekend. I decide to back home with my close friend Wanda and her cousin Kak Dini. It was awesome because I can take my friend from Jakarta to explore my home land West Sumatera.

Another thing happen in May was I tried my first time snorkeling in Pulau Pari.

June
Another top three of my bucket list was accomplish on June. Dieng is the number one place that I’ve put on my bucket list. I already knew Dieng when I was in junior high school, from that time I’ve put Dieng on my top bucket list. I visited that place by the treat from my client. It was for free. I called it Double happiness.

July
July was another precious moment when I can back home again for celebrate Idul Fitri. For people like me who live miles away apart from family, the time like that is so precious.

August
From another month, August is most unforgettable moment happen so far. August is when I complete my top 3 bucket list which is Danau Talang. The most beautiful and quite place I’ve ever since.
Then, as month of independence on 17th, I celebrate Indonesia’s Independence Day on Mt. Papandayan.  It was my very first time climb the mount.

Awesome!!!

September
Not so much thing happens in September. For working purpose, I said I was lucky because at that month I got free training from my office about 2 weeks. It was about to increase the knowledge and ability to compete with the others.

October
Another travelling among business trip is start on October. Batam, Pekanbaru, Balikpapan and Tarakan. I visited those places one week each. I was lucky at that time, before i was going to Batam, I can back home the same day as Idul Adha. I can celebrate Idul Adha with my family. And when I was in Pekanbaru, my family came to visit me and pick me back home.

November
I Visited Surabaya on November 10 the same day as “Hari Pahlawan”. It was a rare opportunity because I can celebrate “Hari Pahlawan” in “Kota Pahlawan”. Another destination is to travel to Madura and Jember at November.

The most unforgettable thing happen on November is when I can visit Bali again on the same month as last year. Came to Bali for holiday among business trip.

Then, another first time tried Body Rafting at Green Canyon, Pangandaran.

December
End of the year, high season, stress on work place, but it was okay because everything happen during 2014 is the most precious year ever.

I celebrate new year at Bundaran HI Jakarta.



HAPPY NEW YEAR





No comments:

Post a Comment