Tuesday, June 28, 2016

The Dream

You know i have a nightmare couple times lately, yet this morning is the worst i ever had. The dream was so clear like it was happen in the real life and made me end up crying when i force my self to wake up. I even couldn't tell you directly. I clearly remember the detail what happen in my dream. I was scared, terrified.

The dream begin when you and i were about to have holiday at my hometown a couple days.  It was fine for the 2nd and 3rd day like nothing happen. Then it started to come to the worst part when i saw you play with the lil boy on my backyard. I saw you from my kitchen where everyone gather, my family, my friends, my neighbors. Then, one of my neighbor came to me and took me from the crowded. She is about 19 yo. She slowly spoke and make me freeze for the moment.


Her: "You know what? The boy who played with your boyfriend is his son. And i am his mother."
Me: "What are you talking about?."
Her:"It was 4 years ago, i met him at the beach. We were both falling in love and things happen like the movie. The next day, he left. I was fine until i found out myself pregnant and start to looking for him yet he were nowhere to be found. i didn't know where he was until i saw him here with you."
Me: "Are you sure it was him?."
Her: "Yes, i perfectly remember him (she mentioned your name and other things that make me sure it was you), and we had conversations last nite with me and my family."
Me:"about?"
Her: "listen to me, i know its already hard for you to hear this. But i know you can bear with this"
Me: "Just straight to the point, what did you guys talking about last night?"
Her: "He is going to marry me this saturday"
Me: "saturday? tomorrow right?"
Her: "Yes, tomorrow."
Me: "Why should i trust you?"
Her: "Ask your boyfriend"

I didn't trust her words, i kept that conversation for my self. I didn't tell my family and you neither until the next day when the day that girl told me you will marry her. 

We had a breakfast, you and i and my family.

I saw your face scare, you were frightening. At that moment I realized something happen and i started to believe what the girl told me. I stare at your eyes and asked eye to eye. You got my point and asked me to come out. We went to my backyard, but you take me further to the hidden place. 

Me: "Explain!"
You: (trembling) "Honey, look, whatever you heard it wont happen"
Me: (starting to cry) "Then why you look so scare, you are trembling"
You: (guilty face) ...
Me: "Dont give me that look, tell me honestly! Do you know her? Did yoy fuck her? And the lil boy who played with you yesterday is your son?"

You didn't answer my question. I was cried so hard. Then, at that time the mother of that girl came to us. He pointed at you.
And said "there youe are"

Her mother: "Say goodbye to your girlfriend, i give you 1 minute"

You: (take my hand)  "Honey, listened to me. I love you so much, i dont want to loosing you. Not today, tomorrow neither and never. Just trust in me. Okay?"
Me: "i love you, you know it right? But, you didn't answer my question."

There were no conclusion from our conversation, you ran and everyone starting to chased you. I was freeze where i stand. Then, someone came to me and tell me that you were try to suicide. You jump from the second floor of my home. You broke your leg.

I ran to you, i was scared and crying like hell. I scream to you and told you whatever happen i dont care, i will always stand by you. You still trying to run with your leg broke. Then i got you and things happen again.

I didn't know where you get the gun, you pointet to your head and look straight at my eyes. That moment i was scare, i was frightened. I freeze to death the moment you pull the trigger. I watched you die, right in front of my eyes. I cursed my self, i felt so stupid. I blame my self for everything happen. I even couldnt convince you that i was there. I will always be on your side. I cried. Then, i start to tell my self it just a dream. I repeat it like a spell, i force my self to wake up and end up crying when i fully wake up. That was the worst nightmare ever.

And thanks God it was just a dream. A nightmare.

"whatever the way it is, i would never be ready of liosing you"

No comments:

Post a Comment