Thursday, December 5, 2013

A Dramatic Business Trip to Bali Part 2

The second part of my trip to Bali was not so called dramatic. Only because the first part so i just continue with the same tittle. The second-dramatic-part begin when i got my Maag back for two days. It was terrible. I just stay on the bed after work. I still had to come to the office to finished my work there. Then, another weekday was running smooth.

So i finished my work at Friday, and decide to back to Jakarta at Sunday Morning. Because have some appointment at Sunday noon. I bought the ticket back to Jakarta which cost me Rp.719.000,-. After make sure there was nothing left in my work i packed my luggage and everything. I planned a whole day trip with my cousin and my friend there, Party and Iben. They picked me at the Saturday morning. 

The first destination on that day was the cultural park Garuda Wisnu Kencana statu (again). I still curious to see that statue because the last week we went there, the park was closed. So i asked them to take me there again. On the way went there i feel so worry. What if the same thing happen again like last week? What if there is an even there so we cant enter? and what if we got an accident so we cant arrived there? Many "what if" - things running in my head at that time. 


Fortunately, the trip was running smooth. Nothing happen and we were allowed to see the statue. The good weather and the blue sky as our company a whole trip. To enter place where the statue located we were charged Rp. 40.000,- each person. So we bought the three ticket to enter that place. There are many interesting thing that we can see there. 

Here the picture that we take on the GWK Cultural Park.

The Gate on the way in of GWK Cultural Park






The GWK Statue from the stairs to reach there

Iben with the GWK Statue as the Background

Me

Iben and Party

GWK Statue showered by the sunlight

After take a picture at the GWK Statue, we went down to see another statue which is head of Garuda. Garuda is a bird, a symbol of Indonesia. We also take the picture there.

The cliff as my picture background

Head of Garuda





Another statue


We got so much picture there. Then we continue to our next destination. I choose beach. I really love beach. Then we went to Uluwatu blue point beach. It's about less than one hour to reach the beach form GWK culture park. 

We arrived the beach about 3pm. It was still hot and hot and hot. The blue sky, the smell of waves and the wind blows. We park our motorcycle at the parking area. To reach the beach we have to walk down the stairs about 100 M. It was tiring yet fun. Uluwatu beach is one of famous surfing spot. There we so much people go there for surfing. The good waves and the blue sky. It was perfect. I hold my breath for second just to make sure that i really there.


View from the top of cliff

Still many stairs to get down

The cave before we see the beach

Welcome to the Beach BITCH!!

Just blue












IT WAS PERFECT YEAH IT WAS!!

Then the journey end with the tanned skin, but i really dont care. It was one of a beautiful view that i have ever visited. I really wish someday i could go there. Work my ass really hard ant pay with this place.

Just like i said this second part journal called not so dramatic till the last day in Bali. I got the ticket at 10.50 am and went to the airport in the morning. I waited for a long time just to hear the operator on the airport announced that my flight has been delayed for one hour or more. DAMN!! Then, when i check in i had to pay more because of my luggage was overweight for 11 Kg. What a day!!


-GabriellaMelisa-


No comments:

Post a Comment