Sunday, April 12, 2015

Lost in Bogor

Here, another un-well planned journey on the weekend. The journey began when I unintentionally mention to one of my friend that I want to go to somewhere in Bogor. It could be Kebun Raya, Taman Bunga, or another place that I can reach by using public transportation. Then, one of my officemate Mbak Puput wants to joint me at that time.

Fortunately, there is one national holiday on Friday. So, we decide to go to Bogor at Friday.




Friday, April 3, 2014

Got the morning train to Bogor, I took the train Jatinegara – Bogor. It took about 1 hour and half from my apartment (near St. Kramat) to St. Bogor. The train was quite full because it was on national holiday. At first, we haven’t decided where to go. Until, someplace just came out from my mind “Pura Parahyangan Agung Jagatkarta”. I have heard that place before from internet, the short trip to place that we can go around Bogor by using public transportation. Pura Parahyangan Agung Jagatkarta is sacred place for Hindus people. It quite far from Bogor station but we can go there by using public transportation. It took quite long.

Arrived at Bogor Station around 11 am, then we decided to go directly to Pura Jagatkarta. From Bogor Station used angkot to BTD (Bogor Trade Center). Then, used another angkot BTC-Ciapus (blue angkot). But you have to make sure first to driver is the Angkot through Pura because there is another route without passing Pura. From BTC to Pura took about 1-2 hours, depends the traffic. The track is not really good. We arrived at the gate about 1 pm. From the gate to Pura we have to take ojek, because it quite far.

Here the drama begin, because of un-well planned journey we haven’t search any information when the Pura open to tourist. Unfortunately at the time the Pura was used for “Upacara Purnama” one of ceremony for Hindus people. I was so disappointed. Then, we just decided to take a picture around. Well, it was not really bad because the view out there just amaze me that we rarely see in Jakarta.












 



Then, after take a long break we decided to continue the journey to Kebun Raya Bogor through the same route. Another drama when we arrived at Kebun Raya the rain just falling down fufufu. Well, after tiring and disappointing journey we go back to Jakarta by train. Hope someday I can go to see that place; of course I have to make a well plan first.






Here some details information how to get Pura Parahyangan Agung Jagatkarta

St. Jatinegara – St. Bogor Rp. 7.000,- (Train)
St. Bogor – BTC Rp. 3.500,- (Angkot)
BTC – Ciapus (Gate) Rp. 7.000.- (Angkot)
Gate – Pura Rp. 10.000,- (Ojek)

Have a nice trip.


Thanks Mba Puput for join this short trip.

Bogor, April 3, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment