Sunday, September 6, 2015

Brown Canyon

After Lawang Sewu and Sam PooKong, Brown Canyon was our next destination. It was fun at that day, I visited two historical places and then we closed the day by travel to one of my bucket list if I visit Semarang.

Like I said before, this was the unpredictable journey. Me and my new friend failed to visit Karimun Jawa. The beauty of mother earth on the north side of Java Island. Yet, it was enough to thanks God that I still have the opportunity to Visit Semarang.


Brown Canyon located in one of remote village on the other side Semarang city. It was not really far, the road is not really good. But we came at that place at the right time.


It was almost dark, the sun slowly goes down. The most magical moment that I don’t want to missed it every day. Yea, watching the 60 seconds magical moment.











Brown Canyon actually is one of sand mining, it a lil bit rocky. Because of that, the place form into the sand hills. I feel like in the desert because the weather also hot. The sky colors and the sand colors light up the day at the Brown Canyon.

Semarang,
August 15, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment