Monday, November 25, 2013

A Dramatic Business Trip To Bali Part 1

Just like the title i called this Business Trip to Bali is dramatic because i've got so many trouble there. Let just start the story. So the story begin when i came back home from Medan several weeks ago. Like my previous post i went to Medan for two weeks is for business trip. I really enjoyed the journal. After Medan, Pekanbaru and Padang was my destination for the second (2 weeks) part of business trip. I spent first one week in Pekanbaru then 3 days (on week days) in Padang so i decided to stay at my home in Solok (one a half hour from padang), and went back to Pekanbaru for one day just to attended the meeting. So my schedule at that day was Solok (home) - Padang (Airport) - Pekanbaru - then Solok again by car. It was really tiring day and very long trip. I decided to back home at the same day from Pekanbaru because i wanted to spend more time at home before heading to another (2 weeks) part of Business Trip to BALI and LOMBOK.

I was excited at that time. Man!! Bali and Lombok for a week each (for free) sounds great huh?.

Well the drama begin here.


I booked the ticket Padang-Bali at the Friday morning. There is no direct flight to Bali. I have to transit 2 hour in Jakarta. It costed me Rp. 1.360.000,-. Expensive? Yeah. but it was the lower price at that time. Then i decided to bought that. I booked the ticket with my own money because my boss hadn't transfer the money yet. Nothing happen till in the evening, i've got email from my boss about the letter for business trip and the money we got for that two weeks. I read carefully and i felt shock because my schedule there was not to Bali but i were assign to SEMARANG!!

I really angry at the time, i just booked the ticked to Bali but my schedule was assign to Semarang. Then, i text my boss and ask him why the client changed my schedule 2 days before my flight. And unfortunately my boss didn't know about that and just answered my text with the emoticon "i dont know".

What da.....!!!

I was angry because if i cancelled my ticket to Bali, i lost my money. I cant slept well at that night.

In Saturday morning which was one day before my flight i text my boss again to make sure the schedule, but no answer. I really upset, angry, mad and going crazy and panic also. Bad mood a whole day, i felt guilty to my family because i supposed to spent the day with them happily but because of the uncertainty schedule i didn't do anything at home.

Till the evening, i still didn't get the cleanliness. Then, for the last time i text my boss and begged him that i already bought the ticked so please just assign me back to Bali. Then my boss answer my text that there was no changing schedule from the first time, the mistake was come from my client for misplace the name. Haa.. thanks God. Problem solved. (at the other day i know why my boss didn't reply my text just to make me worry and he said just kidding) Damn ya.. But anyway thanks him to assign me back to Bali and Lombok.

At the Sunday morning i left home with the 10 am flight transit 2 hours in Jakarta and arrived Bali at the 6 pm. The first time in Bali i feel so excited. Yeah it was my first time in this city. First impression about Bali was this city successfully make me fall in love at the first sight. Even tough it was at night but the weather and atmosphere here really touch me deep.

I met my boss and he had booked me the house for two weeks. I asked him, "Why 2 weeks? i just one week here and one week in Lombok" and my boss said "what about we changed the schedule. I go to Praya and you stay here for two weeks. you can ask client for the trip in the weekend"

Hhhmm change the schedule again? ppfffttt. I decided to deal with that plan because the first reason i have to follow my boss instruction and the second 2 weeks in Bali also sounds great. Deal Then!!

The weekdays was running smooth. Work hard and play hard. haha

At the third day, i asked my client to dinner on the beach. We choose Jimbaran. So here was my dinner and the atmosphere.

Om nom nom

The beach

So, whats the other drama?

Easy.. it was not the end yet.

The Friday Evening my boss ask my client to take us the trip to Danau Batur (Kintamani) at the Saturday. I was so happy and very excited. Another lake to be visited. Yiay!!! Arrived at my homestay i decided to choose the clothes that i want to wear tomorrow. I was imagine a cold weather on the Lake. I felt happy but again the fortune didn't in my side at the day. I received the message from my boss that THE TRIP TO DANAU BATUR HAS BEN CANCELLED!! What?? again. *sigh*.

It was ruin my mood that day. How come? i felt so tired and limp. I wanna cry but hell yeah. 

In Saturday morning, November 23rd, 2013

Hhhm i haven't tell that the place where i stay was at Tukad Badung Street. That place actually is cozy and comfortable. At that time i might say that place never fails me and again i was wrong. Woke up at the Saturday morning and i felt so hungry. I didn't have any snack to eat, so i went to bath and decided to find the restaurant. It was quite place. I Love that place but suddenly my heart broke because HARD TO FIND THE RESTAURANT there. i have to walk about 1 half KM just to find the place that sell the food. Okay Fine. Then i went to that place and again i were in trouble because the food havent cooked yet. They start selling at the 11am. So i wait for one hour. Damn Yeah.
View from my sit in the restaurant

Haa.. still long way to go to find the food


a front view from my home stay

Well, another bad-mood-a-whole-day attacked me. Oh man, it was Saturday and i was in Bali but stay a day along at home? NO!! Hell NO. So, at the evening i decided to call me friend. Luckily i have a cousin and friend in Bali. Then i called them to pick me up. I was happy because they were available at the time.

So, i asked them to come at the Saturday night and asked them to take me to the beach. Thanks to Party and Iben as my company on Saturday night.

Well, the trip at saturday night also has a drama. When we leave home by motor cycle, a clear night sky came with us. But again i am not that lucky. In the middle trip a hard rain attacked us. Huufftt.. really i felt that upset. Why me?? why me? *Drama version*.

Luckily they brought the raincoat. Then, the first destination at the night was Kuta. We went to Kuta Beach and also The Bali Bombing Monument. I felt so excited at that time. Finally my good mood was back.


Iben and Party had their smoke (bad captured)


The Bali bombing monument at the night

We spent the night at the Bali bombing monument. That was really crowded at that night.

Next day, Sunday November 24th, 2013

I woke up at that day at 1 pm. Yeah, i slept well because of i was tired spent the whole night outside. I felt good at that time, but again i was wrong (another drama). About 10 minutes after woke up i got hurt on my stomach. Ah, i remember that last night was rain and i went out by motorcycle to the beach. So, now i have to deal with "masuk angin" thing. That was bad because i ask party to pick me and we will go to the beach again. So i force my self that i have to strong.. Yeah i am strong (that was dramatic again huh).

At 2 PM party came to my homestay. Iben didn't join us at that day because he has to work on his shop. I feel a lil bit better. The weather was good at that time.

Our destination at that time was Garuda Wisnu Kencana. I feel curious about that big statue. Unfortunately Party didn't know the route how to get there. But i didn't give up, so with the power of technology we were using waze application to find the route there. Thanks to "Waze". 

So we started the journey from Party House at Imam Bonjol street, i went to his house to met my dad's friend there. yeah kind of Silaturahmi with them. It takes less than one hour to GWK statue by motor cycle. I was so excited to see that statue. We arrived at Uluwatu at 3 pm, again the BAD LUCK COME WITH ME!! When we entered the gateway of GWK, we were blocked by security. He said that there is an event inside. So, the visitor were not allowed to get in a whole day along. Holy crap!!

Just capture the GWK gateway from motorcycle
(We weren't allowed to parking there)


It was disappointing me, i really wanted to see GBK statue but again the fortune was not on my side. Then i asked party to take me to the beach. We choose Jimbaran Beach because it was near Uluwatu. Went to the beach at the afternoon is not really recommended but i enjoy it.

A clear blue Jimbaran Sky at the noon

Good weather of Jimbaran

After spent the day in Jimbaran, we went to Kuta to see the sunset. We choose Kuta because it was near to Iben's shop. So while i went to the beach to captured the sunset, party wait me at iben's shop. Again, i had a bad luck because the dark grey cloud just appeared. So i cant see the clear sunset. Poor me :(


The wave and the yellow sunset at Kuta


No Caption


A crowded people who wanted to wait the sunset also.


After a long bad luck trip i went home. It was a tiring day.

Again it was not the end of the journal. Wait for the next post :)


Well selfie is important in travelling HAHA

Do you thing the drama has end? Well No.
Until i write this post today, i still followed by the bad luck. My blog just get spam by unimportant link fr linkbucks.com . Every time i click the link from my blog, chrome getting crush. and everytime i post the picture on my blog it goes to the linkbucks. I dont know how to fix it. So i restart my Laptop whenever i wanna post a new picture. Haaa.. 








No comments:

Post a Comment