Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Just a little thing about me

Hey

It's my second post on this blog. Actually  I am not really a new blogger. I wrote on the blogspot about several years ago. "forget the ID and Password" common problem that makes me stop writing on the blog. 
Well, until i wrote this post. I am 21 Years Old (not girl yet a woman) who already have a main job as an Auditor. When i write this post i am in Denpasar now for the business trip for two weeks (I really owe something to this place that take back my willingness to write again and again.) 

I love writing, write everything that i want to write. I am An aquarian that has a big dream and hope someday will publish a solo Novel. Actually i already finish to write my first novel, but still i dont have a time to try to catch a publisher who wants to pulish my book. 

In this blog i'll try to write everything that i want to write. Like the people said to improve your writing skill so you have to keep writing. So, this blog is just like my vomit.

Well thats enough about introduction.
Lets keep reading, keep writing and enjoy it.



Gebri Ela Melisa
Denpasar, 21 November 2013



2 comments:

  1. wah auditor mbak? auditor dimana kalau boleh tau? pengen banget jadi auditorrr hihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. iyaa, dulu auditor eksternal di kantor akuntan publik PKF, sekarang ud auditor internal di MNC hehe

    ReplyDelete