Monday, June 23, 2014

Dieng: Another dream comes true!

What do you feel if something that you really dreamed from long time ago becomes true by the unexpected way, excited?, Grateful?, Lucky ?or some other feeling like that. I never imagine before who I am today, what I am doing right now, how lucky I am. Sunday, June 22 2014, the universes like has prepared something good to me. I know I am that lucky :).

It was started from long time ago (I don’t really remember exactly the year) when I saw a very best picture in one of calendar in my desk.  It was Dieng , the highest village in Java. I don’t know why, the first time I saw it I am feeling that someday I HAVE TO GO THERE. It was like I already fall in love to that place for the first sight.




Just like what I saw on that calendar



The opportunity came by the last week I got called from my boss that I have to audit the client in Central Java. I know it will be the right time comes to me. It’s about one week audit field in Central Java and I really don’t wanna missed this time after several time my plan to go to Dieng failed!! Actually the first time I am not really sure my client can take me there, but whatever happens I will try another way to go there, and surpassingly they could, my client can take me to Dieng for the weekend.

What will you see in Dieng, Golden Sunrise?  It is the magnificent view comes from the sun rising the sky in the beautiful morning. Unfortunately I didn't get it. Disappointed? Of course not, because it was not what I am looking for. There are some others stunning landscapes up there.

The journey started on the Sunday morning June 22, 2014. My client picked me this morning at 8am. It was just one fine morning ever. We went to Dieng start from Pekalongan (Wiradesa where my hotel is) through  Bojong – Linggo – Paninggaran – Kalibening – Wonosobo – Dieng. It was about 3 hours trip. The road trip has an amazing view. Imagine the road around the hills with the cold weather from the car’s windows like slapping your face. I can’t help but smile along the way.




See the magnificent view


Inside the clouds

We arrived at Dieng about 11 am. The sun lighting so bright but it was not hot at all. I felt cold. I was really excited and feeling great. Gosh, I really made it to the place that I dreaming for a long time.
Firstly, we entered the temple area. It just cost IDR 10.000 to enter that place. Quite cheap, isn’t it? I take several picture on the temple Area. That is called Arjuna temple. Maybe you know the story about Arjuna so I wouldn’t write it here. This place is full with history, I could feel it there.






WELCOME





Arjuna Temple


Gatot Kaca Temple

After take some walk around Arjuna Temple then Telaga warna is our next destination. Here, another miracle from universe. There are two Telaga in here which are Telaga Warna and Telaga Pengilon. I just walk around and feel how lucky I am today. Thanks God for this rare opportunity.





The stunning view of Telaga Warna


See that smile? it was indescribable 

From Telaga Warna to telaga Pengilon, we have to walk trough the forest. There are many big trees over there.



The way between Telaga Warna and Telaga Pengilon




Telaga Pengilon

I was really happy, and again i can’t stop thinking and still don’t believing what happen for me on that day. I promised myself that someday I have to come again and of course I don’t want to miss the Golden Sunrise another time.

A very big thanks to my client to take me here. And thanks for Dekil to taking of my picture haha
Dieng, June 22, 2014
                                                                                                                                                                                               


No comments:

Post a Comment